Rules for authors
1. The article or its parts should not be previously published or be under reviewing in other editions. The author is responsible for consistency of the information contained in the submitted documents.
2. The articles should contain results of scientific research, analytics, description of projects, etc. in the field of technical regulation in the construction area.
3. The article must be submitted in electronic form.
4. The UDC index should be indicated above the title of the article.
5. The title of the article, authors’ full names, abstract, keywords, headings of tables and illustrations should be provided in Russian and English.
6. Information about the authors should be provided on a separate sheet: last name, first name, middle name (fully), academic degree, scientific rank, position, place of work, mailing address, phone number and email address.
7. The volume of the manuscript should not exceed 20 pages (file in MS Word doc format).
8. The text of the article should be typed as follows: with figure captions, numbers of figures and necessary explanations to them;
font - Times New Roman, 12 pt.; line spacing - one and a half.
9. The figures with captions and numbers should be sent as separate files in jpeg format (resolution not less than 300 dpi). The file name should correspond to the name or number of the figure in the text of the article.
10. The bibliographic list, in Russian and English, should include only the literature cited in the article. References to the sources should be given in square brackets in the text. The list is drawn up in accordance with GOST 7.0.5-2008.